The October 5 games have been rescheduled for December 21 to accommodate a significant number of our league players who are participating in the Las Vegas Worlds 50+ divisions on October 2 - 4. Refer to the Fall 2015 Schedule of Games - Rev. 1 under the Schedule & Standings page on this website.
The Fall 2015/Spring 2016 player draft was held on Monday, August 24 and Wednesday, August 26, 2015.
The Fall 2015 14-game regular season will start on September 14, 2015 and will run through January 25, 2016; followed by a single-elimination playoff on February 1, 2016.
- All teams will be seeded based on the SSUSA seeding criteria.
- The top four teams will play a single-elimination playoff for the league championship.
- Teams may pick up players from the league players, the waiting list, or the player pool.
- The higher seed will have its choice of home or visitor.
- Awards will be presented to the two playoff finalist teams.
Rule Changes: Refer to Rule 16: Pitching Screen.
League Fees: $45/player for the 6 Menifee teams and approximately $580/team for Brandon's Diner and North County.
Pitching Screens: The Monday league board of directors has unanimously agreed that pitching screens are to be used only for Monday league games, batting practices, and other league-sanctioned events. They are not to be used for any other purpose.
We will be having batting practices:
- Wednesdays at BLD/Perris, 9:00 am
- Mondays (while on hiatus) and Fridays at Spencer's Crossing, 9:00 am
Schedule (next games)
| 9:00 am
||Blue Bolts vs. Brandon's Diner
||The Late Show vs. The Boys in Blue
||Brandon's Diner vs. RedE 2 Roll
||55 Shades of Gray vs. White Brigade
|Home team listed first
No games on September 28 or October 5.
The October 5 games have been rescheduled for December 21.
2015 SSUSA Rule Changes
Several rule changes were approved by the SSUSA Rules Committee and went into effect on December 7, 2014. MVUDSS will incorporate the following SSUSA rule changes plus Rule 16 league rule changes into its fall 2015 season:
- Official Bats (3.4E)/Altered Equipment 3.4(4) - Applying foreign substances to the barrel of the bat is prohibited and constitutes altering a bat.
- Pitcher's Protective Equipment (6.17) - Pitcher's protective face mask must be worn consistent with the manufacturer's intended use of the product; i.e. over the face.
- Batter's Position (7.3A) - Batter is required to remain in the batter's box throughout the entire pitch if he hits the ball.