Both the February 23 and March 2 rainout games have been tentatively rescheduled for later in the season.
The Fall 2014/Spring 2015 player draft was held on Monday, August 25, 2014.
The Spring 2015 14-game regular season will start on January 26 and run through June 8; it will be followed by a 3-week double-elimination playoff from June 15 through June 29.
- All teams will be seeded based on the SSUSA seeding criteria.
- All teams will play a double-elimination playoff for the league championship.
- Teams may pick up players from the league players, the waiting list, or the player pool.
- The higher seed will have its choice of home or visitor.
- Awards will be presented to the two playoff finalist teams.
Rule Changes: Refer to Rules 15-Over-the-Fence Home Run Rule, 16-Pitching Screen, and 17-Playoffs.
League Fees: $45/player for the 6 Menifee teams and $540/team for Brandon's Diner and North County.
We will be having batting practices:
- Wednesdays at BLD/Perris, 9:00 am
- Mondays (while on hiatus) and Fridays at Spencer's Crossing, 9:00 am
Schedule (next game)
| 9:00 am
||North County vs. Bleedin' Blue
||Goin' Long & Deep vs. White Team, Wong Time
||Mean Joe Green vs. North County
||Red Wave vs. Eight Balls
|Home team listed first.
No games on March 23 and March 30.
2015 SSUSA Rule Changes
Several rule changes were approved by the SSUSA Rules Committee and went into effect on December 7, 2014. MVUDSS will incorporate the following SSUSA rule changes plus Rules 15, 16, and 17 league rule changes into its spring 2015 season:
- Official Bats (3.4E)/Altered Equipment 3.4(4) - Applying foreign substances to the barrel of the bat is prohibited and constitutes altering a bat.
- Pitcher's Protective Equipment (6.17) - Pitcher's protective face mask must be worn consistent with the manufacturer's intended use of the product; i.e. over the face.
- Batter's Position (7.3A) - Batter is required to remain in the batter's box throughout the entire pitch if he hits the ball.